The services provided by Calibre Research store are subject to the under noted terms and conditions and are binding to any user who visits or makes any purchase from the website. The terms and conditions are subject to change and any such amendments or changes are made at our sole discretion. We request the users to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding with any transaction.
1) Electronic Communications Any effort made from your side to communicate with us by electronic means i.e. either by visiting our website or contact made via e-mail, automatically grant us permission to communicate with you electronically and update you with regular notice and promotional emails over your e-mail address. Further, you also agree that any notices, disclosures, contracts and other forms of communication provided to you from our side meet all legal requirements and are should be in written communication.
2) Copyright All content displayed on the Calibre Research website, including, but not restricted to, text, logos, images, graphics, audio and video clips, data complications, software, and icons are in sole ownership of Calibre Research or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. Likewise, all content and any software used on the website is the sole property of Calibre Research or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. By entering the website, you agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, replicate, resell or misuse any content or portion of the website. You may not extract and use any data mining tools, bots or similar extraction tools to access vital information without prior consent in written from Calibre Research.
3) Contract As soon as a user places an order with for any product/service on our website, then and there itself he is obliged to pay for same. Further processing and dispatch of any order will take place only after the user makes successful payment in full. Our work element makes us follow a “No Return” policy as explained in our “Return Policy” published on the website. Under no conditions can we be held accountable for any delays or failure to carry out a contract on our part arising because of uncontrollable reasons or force majeure.
4) License and Site Access Calibre Research provides you with a limited revocable license to create a link to the website. Under no circumstances may you depict a misleading and negative picture of Calibre Research, its products and/or partners. Additionally, you may not use any content or part of the website that includes logos, graphics, trademarks, audio/video files, icons or such without having prior written consent from us. The license does not grant the rights of commercial use, distribution or resale of any of website content or any part of website; and you may not use any data extraction tool, bots or other means to dig vital information or collect or make use of any descriptions, price listings and derivative use of the website. Any user found violating any terms and condition of Calibre Research at any time will immediately have their license to use the website or any of its products canceled.
5) Delivery Time Once a user places an order with us and makes payment settlements, our team will process and dispatch the order as soon as possible. Electronic delivery of a product should be completed within 24-72 hours of the order being accepted and paid for. Users ordering hard copies of a report may face delayed delivery as the order may be dispatched from either the APAC or the US. We, therefore, suggest that our clients to “Go Green” and order electronic copies.
6) Shipping Electronic delivery enables us to deliver our products rapidly to any part of the world. Courier services are available to all users requesting hard copies of their orders. In such case, users may have to face and an additional charge of up to $250.
7) Order/Refund Policy The format and easily transferable nature of the product sold by Calibre Research force us to follow “No return” policy. We do not accept any returns once the product has been dispatched. Check out our Refund Policy page.
8) Third Party Content We at Calibre Research do not has editorial control over any published content and act only as a distributor of the content published and supplied by a third party to us. Any content published on the website expresses the views, opinions, statement of facts, offers and other information of the concerned author and not of Calibre Research.
9) Indemnity You agree not to hold Calibre Research, its affiliates, working staff, partners and suppliers accountable for any claim involving any legal fees arising due to a violation of the TOS, any violation of any rights of any third party or with any connection of yours with the website.
10) Governing Law The laws of the State of Maharashtra (India) govern this Agreement and your use of Our Service. You agree to comply with all laws, regulations, obligations, and restrictions, which apply to you. You agree that the courts located in Maharashtra (India) have exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute under this Agreement. You also agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Maharashtra (India). No failure or delay in enforcing any right shall be a waiver of that or any other right. If any term of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected.